B and Bs in Morley
The Old Vicarage built in 1893, formerly the home of the Vicars of Bruntcliffe, was purchased from the Church by the previous owners in 1977 and in 1986 the building was sympathetically extended to form originally a Guest House and is now running as a Two Star Hotel. The Old Vicarage Hotel is a friendly, family run hotel featuring beautiful antiques and Victoriana in an authentic setting. The purpose built extension is in complete character with the existing building and a great deal of care and attention has been given to ensure a comfortable stay. We cater for private board meetings, one-to-one training, interviews, breakfast meetings and small conferences.
This page viewed on 3,652 occasions since 10th June 2008