Events in Hertfordshire
Jewellery Charity Event
Join us for a Jewellery Charity Event and Family Fun Day, and a glass of Pimms at our Hertfordshire jewellery studio.
There's lots to do for all the family and entry to our studio and parking is free:
• A chance to meet the jewellery designers and discuss anything jewellery rated with them! They'll be doing demonstrations of computer aided design throughout the day and if you bring along any old family jewellery that you aren't wearing you can discuss having it redesigned.
• Watch our master goldsmiths at work. In previous years Richard has become quite a star with his cuttlefish casting demonstration - a must for anyone interested in how its all done.
• Our ever popular kid's jewellery making workshops. For a small donation to charity your kids can be kept busy creating a necklace or beading a tiara - this is a great way for them to make birthday presents and keep them occupied!
• We'll be doing a charity raffle where you can win some of our jewellery or vouchers and this year we are also doing a lucky dip where you're guaranteed to win jewellery worth more than you paid!
• And of course you can browse our handmade jewellery, we've got a great selection to suit all budgets and occasions.
In a nearby field in Fairclough Hall Farm is the annual Classic Car Rally and Picnic organised by the Letchworth Classic Car Club. A large number of vintage and classic cars are on show as well as a bar, jazz band and fun children's activities. This event runs from 11am - 5pm and there's a small entrance charge of £1 on foot, or £5 if you have a classic car to bring along!
We all hope to see you all for a fun filled day.
Address: Harriet Kelsall Jewellery Design, North Barn, Fairclough Hall Farm, Halls Green, Weston, Hertfordshire, SG4 7DP
Telephone: 01462 790565
Contact name: Harriet Kelsall
If you have been to this event in the past please review it for us here
More Events in Hertfordshire in July
Green House Vintage Fair, The Gallery, Letchworth Garden City
Local Produce & Crafts Market, Letchworth Garden City
Folk by the Oak, Hatfield House, Hatfield
British Rose Festival, Chiswell Green, St Albans
Open Air Band Concerts, Hertford Castle, Hertford
Afternoon Tea Delights, The Priory, Little Wymondley
Hitchin Festival, Hitchin
Rhythms of the World, Hitchin Priory, Hitchin